Google Tag Manager is a great free tool for online marketers to manage all of their marketing tags.
It helps you keep your code clean and improves page speed, which as we know, impacts conversion rates.
You can use Google Tag Manager to manage all your pixels: Facebook Pixel, Linkedin, AdRoll, etc.
ClickFunnels has two ways to add your Google Tag Manager snippet to the page.
In this tutorial, we’ll be covering the funnel-wide method.
- Login to Google Tag Manager at tagmanager.google.com
- Select the Account that you want to use
- Select the Container
- Click on the Container ID (GTM-XXXXX)
- Login to ClickFunnels
- Select your funnel
- From here you can either use page-level tracking snippets or you can use funnel-wide. For this example, we’re going to use funnel-wide tracking.
- Go to Settings
- Paste the snippet in the Body Tracking Code section (bottom right)
- Select Save And Update Settings
- Go to your funnel site and right click to Inspect
- Go to Sources and look for Google Tag Manager – or you can use Google Tag Assistant to verify the pixel
- Visit your site in Preview mode to test your tags
- Publish when you have tested your tags
And you’re done! Once you’re setup you can just copy the same GTM snippet across all of your funnels.
And if you haven’t yet invested in ClickFunnels, I would highly recommend checking out the Funnel Hacks special offer.
Funnel Hacks is the only deal or discount that exists for ClickFunnels and will not only save you hundreds of dollars on your ClickFunnels membership, but will also give you access to some incredibly valuable bonuses that will help you make a ton more money with ClickFunnels if you actually use them.